Data Collection – What and How
CureNow:PD collects personal information including name, email address, and phone number submitted through CureNow:PD website.
CureNow:PD also collects transactional data such as personal and credit card information, through secure donations submitted on our website, to acknowledge donation receipt for tax purposes.
CNPD may use personal or transactional data to:
- Connect you with licensed Parkinson’s Clinical Trials, Studies, and/or Foundations (such as the Michael J. Fox Foundation)
- Provide you with relevant information about Parkinson’s-related programs and services
- Carry out a request or transaction you have initiated
- Analyze trends in user behavior
- Provide opportunities for further engagement
- Improve the technical performance and personalized experience of our website
- For any other purposes with your consent
CureNow:PD does not sell or rent your information to others.
Your information may also be disclosed to comply with a court order, law or legal process.
CureNow:PD securely stores your data in a secure web-based CRM portal internal to the organization.
102 Pitkin Street
East Hartford, CT 06108